Wohoo! Watched "Angels and Demons" with my family on Sunday.Honestly, even without much serious thought, it's a 5/5 movie. I give credit to its magnitude, effects, intensity (not considering that it didn't follow strictly to the book),
but overall, it's a good movie. It's one of the few movies I'd really think about again.
Anyway, on off today. Yea, again. Well, I'm ORD-ing in 18 days time, what do you expect? Me slogging my ass off? But that doesn't mean I'm not responsible in my work, unlike some others, who have caused me my happiness tmr, making me go down to DB to interview some delinquents. (FOR THE FIRST DAMN TIME IN MY LIFE!!!!)
Honestly, what's with these people? Don't use family problem as an EXCUSE. I've seen many who have overcome such problems. It's all in the mind dude. It's really disheartening to see pre-adults acting with such immaturity. It just questions what have they been doing these 2 decades....
Anyway, damn you MATTHEW!!! LOL. PS movie lor. wa lao.... Wednesday dinner your treat.