Y Thursday, May 28, 2009

Finally a meet up with the piano peeps.
Dinner at Hannabi... Not as good as I thought it would be. And not that worth the money.
Took a couple of photos, will have them in FB soon, after SH gets them uploaded. But it's always fun to meet up with them. We'll do it again after ORD (which is in 15 days' time, WHAT?! Wow.... That's like 2 weeks? I can smell freedom)

Went to get Piano Fest tickets. Felt that this year's programme is so much better than last year's, the latter being one that can make people sleep. And the good thing is, this year's programme only consists of 4 nights instead of the usual 5.
As for SSO programme for season 09/10, one word: DISAPPOINTING

Oh, went to get iPhone. So excited no?! But am facing some technical problem, hoping to have it solved. So you can imagine, on one hand you have an iPhone, and on another a Mac Book. Feels good. Oi, iPhone expert, go online leh.....

My present fitness is not that good anymore. demoralizing. It clearly reflects how much effort I have put in these many months to exercise. Notwithstanding, I'll still be applying for AHM since I didn't get the chance to do it last year.

Thanks to Brian, my no. of duties has been cut down from 3 to 2. And what's more, both dates' camp guards don't belong to my unit. And this is what I'm talking about man!

Getting fatter. Totally unacceptable. I really need to burn more fats. CARDIO! FULL BODY WORKOUT! GYM!

|11:11 PM|

Y Memories






Y Friends

Christine
Edmund
Jing Jing
Jingyi
Junjie
Leqi
Liqin
Matthew
Shi Jia
Sihui
Terence
Terence Yeong
Vanessa
Weiyi
Yuan Yuan


Y Say something!





Y Favourite Links

::Deutsche-Welle::
::Miniclip::
::The Flying Inkpot::
::YouTube::


Y Archive

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009



Y Music is Life
(Try refreshing if the music doesn't play)


Blog music 2