At home, thinking where I wanna go... Suddenly thought of going for Verbier Festival in Switzerland. It's the time of the year.... Then again, who's going with me...
Had a Bn run this morning. Really, it wasn't an exercise for me, since the speed was slow (taking into consideration that I've got many "pikachus" and cannot-run ppl in my coy). But, all for the sake of Bn Cohesion.
Next monday haircut; 4-2!!! no! I've waited so long to start growing my hair, preparing for ORD. and now a mandatory haircut for all personnel of all ranks. DAMN!
My body's aching like crazy. I can't play fortissimo or sezza forte on the piano, my arms can't do the job well. Reason: went to the gym at YCK Sports Complex (near camp ma) on Tue night! I think I stressed my muscles too much and they're not stretched properly before the work out. The ache gets worse by day... I'm hoping I'll recover soon.
Thinking of a damn good reason to skip the haircut session.