So I did not go to the concert eventually... Edmund didn't go too...
Somehow my mood to attend that concert was affected by the upcoming SAT... If I had cleared my SATs and TOEFL, I wouldn't mind going...
Yeah, I know I wasted my money. I mean it's HAMELIN for God's Sake! I really wanted to watch his performance. BUT! The Shostakovich symphony will probably bore me to sleep. Some part of me asked me to just go for the piano concerto. Then again, it's not the concerto, but the pianist! ARGH... forget it. Will try my luck again when I'm in college.
A breakdown of the one-more-day-to-end-of-the-week week:
Mon: conducted IPPT in the afternoon. Joshua, thanks for being my Neutral!
Tue: I can't remember...
Wed: I can't remember again. Except that I did my 10km run in the morning.
Thur: DOO... damn...
Fri: Jessica Teng came, half-day off, went to NP, but still failed to get my letter of reference from my lecturer!
As you can see, some of the I can't remember constitutes sleeping, watching movies in camp (on a PSP), walking around acting important, chatting with everybody, anybody.
Seriously, such a schedule is soporific, and it's no wonder I have more than 7 hours of sleep everyday.
Maybe I should have went for Hamelin's concert, get his autograph and come home......................