Was reading a friend's blog just now, felt the same way, probably thought of things the same way back then.
Sometimes you think why are people ignoring you, and then at the other end of your mind, you're ignoring someone, be it conciously or sub-conciously. Another example, you insist that this guy is a true asshole, making things difficult for you, but you make things difficult for people too, doesn't matter it's in a big scale or not. What I'm trying to say is, we care about ourselves more than we care about others. Yea, obviously right? So, why do we complain about others when we doing what we're complaining about the 'others'?
Life's too short to worry too much. Decided not to think too much anymore. Thought of letting go and move on. Maybe that's what they call DESTINY.
Been frustrated with the uni applications lately. Quite messed up with the terminology used. Rather pissing really... Thought of getting an advisor on this, but thought of the cost that's gonna be send unworthwhile. Dropped the idea.
Bugged by my parents about the invitation cards too... Damn, my birthday's still a month and a half away, man... Spoke the untruth ("qi hua") for the first time after so long. As usual, was pissed with the applications stuff, and then I was asked the question on the cards... I replied "I'm like so busy right now, I've got no time to think about it, it'd great if I'm not gonna have a party for my 21st!" No, I didn't mean what I say.
Went back to Poly yesterday to request the poly to send my academic transcripts over to WES. And this lady said so much, I wanted to strangle someone in that office. Then, I made something simple sound complicated, guess she couldn't take that complexity, she made me fill up a form that was like a short cut to all the steps she required me to do. I was like, "good girl, you could have done this in the first place." She wasted my time explaining. But, thanks my dear.
Then I went to MOE to BUY my statement of results. 2 questions you should be asking me. Why I need that statement? beats me, WES wants it... Second question, BUY?! Yea, buy!!! as in B U Y! WHAT THE HELL?! I merely wanted the ministry to send my results, and they want me to pay. Is money really what makes the world go round?
I am so not gonna stay here. I'm gonna, what's the term they use? "FUCK OFF", oh my, how crude. But yes, that's what I'm gonna do after ORD!