Mon: Morning PT, then tried to "sit around, looking important".
Tue: CDO, a bit cranky in the morning. Made them run because they're not serious with their 5BX. Bet they hate me... =
Wed: DOO... Thank God no guards from my side, saved me the trouble of visiting the guard house at 2am!!! Still had work to do even though I was DOO... Damn.
Thur: Air Weapon competition. No pretty girls :(
Fri: Conduct IPPT for 2 guys, plus did changes to the AI and stuff, didn't even get much chance to have some work done, less to say studying. Company got scolded by me again. COS too. Once again, a bit cranky. Thanks to the weather.
This is so not my life. Repetitive, soporific sometimes when I think of it. I need some refreshing stuff!
Until now, I'm still crossing my fingers, hoping you'll come back.
"It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you"
YUCKS! Imeem changed their player outlook! Goodness gracious!
Test's next sat... Ah........