Y Saturday, August 23, 2008

Once again, it's the time of the week to sleep in, eat more, think less, slack more, and blog! haha... as if I have such great interest in doing so......

Rough week, this week. Return to the jungle once again, after about 4 months. I almost lost the art of surviving inside. haha... There's alot of walking. Didn't really set off with the right mindset. Wasn't really that enthusiastic about the whole activity, still I went, because it was an order. Returned to camp 2 days later with a blistered and rotten feet, and a smelly and prespiration-soaked pair of uniform. haha... Less mud this time round, still I did an hour and a half of cleaning on my stores and bag, and of course my uniform. =) *good boy*

I must have irritated her with my stupid brain-teaser question. =(

Went to Selwyn's birthday party last night, it was still alright. Just can't believe some ppl can be so thick-skinned to make you drive them home when they're really out of the way... I couldn't possibly reject them, after all they're my good friends, probably not after yesterday's encounter. I ended up returning home only 2 hours after I left the party! F***

Oh... Found out that I actually accepted NTU... haha... But I seriously don't remember accepting them. Anyway, that's good news, can stop worrying about it.

I've got this friend who always either quarrel with his gf, or scolds her so badly, even I can't take it. They're obviously not cut out for each other. But they've together for so long, too long, so long that the relationship has become more of a process that out of love. 6 years ain't that long, I'd be glad if I'm having a relationship that has lasted for 6 years. It either means, I'm doing something correct, or the girl's the one for me.
He tells me about her gf's character, rather similar to some girls I know. I can't say it's her fault that she's acting like a kid. It's his fault too. He likes to argue about every single f*** shit, has a character of a Male Chauvinistic Pig. How did they end up together in the first place. Damn!

Alright, that's his business. I'm off to mugging.

I enjoyed talking to you, and I hope I didn't irritate you with that stupid question, causing you to stop talking to me...

|10:49 PM|

Y Memories






Y Friends

Christine
Edmund
Jing Jing
Jingyi
Junjie
Leqi
Liqin
Matthew
Shi Jia
Sihui
Terence
Terence Yeong
Vanessa
Weiyi
Yuan Yuan


Y Say something!





Y Favourite Links

::Deutsche-Welle::
::Miniclip::
::The Flying Inkpot::
::YouTube::


Y Archive

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009



Y Music is Life
(Try refreshing if the music doesn't play)


Blog music 2