Help!!! I'm freaking bored of life now. I need some extraordinary stuff to spice up my life! Left camp only at 10 plus yesterday... Have been sleeping quite late lately, around 2am... Kinda busy with something.
Went to KE's 2nd concert at Esplanade Recital Studio last sunday evening. I'm a little surprised the Principal still remembers me, and my name. haha. Oh wells. The concert was not bad, I could see the amount of effort put in. I was told to look at the concert on a non-music major point of view, and yea, that's my conclusion. But if I were to look it at a musical point of view, there's a few things to take note of. After so many times on stage, I still have lots to learn, especially from performers who just attempted to take it to the stage. To play well is to connect with the audience.
Oh, Jasmine, Hongyu and Charmaine were there. Haha... Matthew was being damn evil when Charmaine intro-ed her bf to us. oh wells. But it's good to see all of them again. And oh yea, Paris was there too. Still the same old him.
Left for dinner with Matt not long after the concert. Was looking for her to snap some shots, but she was nowhere to be found. Thought maybe she needed to entertain others, I decided to comfort my empty stomach. Matt was crazy, he made me eat this 16dollars steamboat cum bbq with him. I was hesitating for a damn long time, because I'm getting fatter, and he's making me eat so much.
Like I mentioned earlier, it's been a tiring week, pretty exhausting. So wanted to watch 'The Mummy' on Thursday, but all the preparation work smashed my dreams.
I hate people telling me how busy they are, and comparing their workloads with other people. Not seeing something doesn't mean it's non-existent. If you really think the job is too much for you to handle, fuck off, change your appointment. Don't come complaining to me how fucking busy you are, and how others are seemingly free. You have yourself to blame for not maximising your resources, and stop finding excuses. Until you've learnt to do things the right way, shut up.
Oh, thanks Si Hui for that score. Not really something I would wanna play, but still, thanks for adding to my collection.