I forgot to mention about that Tiger Trail that I went on Tuesday. Seriously, after you've ran 16km the first time, the 2nd time seems to be easier. But my legs were not really cooperative that day. Got calf-aches like after a mere 3km. WTF?! I still have 13km more to go... haha... Anyways, dragged myself to the 8km point no matter what. THEN! I saw Deren!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God I saw him, if not, my remaining 8km would have been a boring run. Because I was running alone by then. And running with Deren is like _______. He's 1.8+m tall, and he's got long legs. And for every step he takes, I need 2! haha... BUT, I still managed to out-run him. hahaha... Saw Eddie, at around 4km left, ran together for a while before he asked me to carry on because his knees were giving way. By then, my calf were painless... I guess I was numb already. Anyway, not very glad with the timing. Same as before. 1.5hr. Quite slow. Supposed to complete in 1hr20mins. But......
Oh... And I was thinking what I've learnt from the run.
I saw many off middle-aged men running. I'm impressed with how fit they've kept themselves. And I've decided not to stop running. And with that, I hoping to join in those long distance runs again. Marathon, maybe not so.