Y Saturday, July 5, 2008

Don't know what to blog about...

Won't talk about camp... Went for PianoFest on Friday, a.k.a, last night... haha... The concert was erm, yea. The programme's a little disappointing... But I think the pianist did NOT BAD. Saw Minyu, Betty, Wendy & her bf... Was hoping to see someone else too, but she wasn't there. Oh, we saw Gloria too, with her friend. But we didn't say 'hi', Matthew did though.

And was supposed to have supper with Matt, and he PS me in the end for 2 girls... Ok... I get it, no?! haha... Decided to meet Ed then. He also another one. Supposed to come for the concert, but PS us in the end too... Thanks to his ECP run. Anyway, still met him up. Thanks for the ride home once again. Hoping he would be going tmr. Oh, his sister went last night too... So why aren't u there?!

Wanted to go for tonight's concert, but the thought of the programme just put me off... Then again, I wanted to be there because someone would be there, and only tonight... SO... I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet her up. But since I decided to go for tmr's concert, I chose not to go for tonight's. I'm not a SUPER BIG FAN of Bach... And it's miraculous I didn't sleep through his partita... Remembered last year when someone came and play Busoni, I knocked out on and off for more than half of the concert, lol.

I'm still waiting for the photos from my studio shoot!!!

Had a weird dream last night. Titled Saving the damsel in distress. Found out that her bf was a 'monster', not literally monster, but characteristically. Saved her from that trauma! haha... Stupid dream.

|10:55 PM|

Y Memories






Y Friends

Christine
Edmund
Jing Jing
Jingyi
Junjie
Leqi
Liqin
Matthew
Shi Jia
Sihui
Terence
Terence Yeong
Vanessa
Weiyi
Yuan Yuan


Y Say something!





Y Favourite Links

::Deutsche-Welle::
::Miniclip::
::The Flying Inkpot::
::YouTube::


Y Archive

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009



Y Music is Life
(Try refreshing if the music doesn't play)


Blog music 2