Y Thursday, February 7, 2008

Happy New Year everyone!!! Hail to the new year! A new beginning, a new set of goals, and a new purpose in life...

Ok, maybe I'm quite traditional, but CNY really means a new year to me, though the English new year plays an important role to me too... Well, that's the result of a Singapore-bred youth! Whatever...

Turning 21 soon, in like 10 months time, got a few more things to complete before reaching stepping into adulthood. I won't state my new year aspirations here, because it's rather private =)

Gained a new friend recently; we lost contact for quite a while, and it wasn't only recently that we got back in contact again. Whatever it is, I'm glad that I still have you as a friend.

Back to army, realised that while I'm being criticised for something, those who criticise are as equal... Now, I maybe blunt with my words, not helpful at times, but at least I don't 'wayang'. I show my true self, unlike you people who only act like a friend when you need something from me. Piss off lah...
Then again, no point being pissed with you people, because at the end of the day, I'm trying to make new friends, not enemies. Being angry and frustated with you d*** is just gonna make me less sociable.

Had a CNY celebration in camp yesterday morning... Somehow, didn't want to hang around with those people... Ended up looking for Tango instructors for a chat... LTA Wenjun's still as charming and charismatic! haha... Sir, happy marriage! CPT Indra still as cool... LTA Ray still as hilarious, LTA Justin still with that one-face look... Oh gosh, I just miss these instructors... Not that Golf wing instructors are not nice, they are great, but just that absence makes the heart fonder... Ok, I know this sounds quite gay, but I'm someone with feelings? haha...

Alright, back to the happy stuff! NEW YEAR! *Fireworks* Had a great dinner just now, feeling damn full, and I really ought to work out those fats gained from tonight's and last night's dinner, kinda sinful... haha...

Failed to get my IPPT Gold again... Having a BIG problem with SBJ... Haha... Those who know me probably will be saying "Hah! Why am I not surprised?!" Exactly... But the thing is, I got Gold before, can't really figure out why I lost that energy boost on that jump... Close to giving up on it already!

Flying to Taiwan soon for training, having mixed feelings; excited but nervous at the same time... It's gonna be a new environment to train in... But I'll leave it as it is, with some preparation on my part of course.

Hope to meet up with Vanessa and rest next week... It's been quite a while since we last gathered together.

Oh oh! Time for "Devil wears Prada"! Gotta go! Tata guys, take care, and have a prosperous and blissful year ahead!

|8:45 PM|

Y Memories






Y Friends

Christine
Edmund
Jing Jing
Jingyi
Junjie
Leqi
Liqin
Matthew
Shi Jia
Sihui
Terence
Terence Yeong
Vanessa
Weiyi
Yuan Yuan


Y Say something!





Y Favourite Links

::Deutsche-Welle::
::Miniclip::
::The Flying Inkpot::
::YouTube::


Y Archive

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009



Y Music is Life
(Try refreshing if the music doesn't play)


Blog music 2