After a tiring day yesterday, I'm finally back home!
Navex the whole day... FBO... Madness... Got lost in the jungle, bashed through forest with torns everywhere bare-handed... Oh no!
Seriously, I thought this week would be relaxed... I was wrong! 12km run the very first day of the week... Intervals the day after next, fall-ed out, because leg pain... 16km route march the next day... PBC the following day, then navex! WHAT THE HELL?!
But it's all about the experience and the knowledge...
Flying to Taiwan for training soon... Gonna miss home alot alot alot... haha... Wanna meet matthew and gang before leaving... it's been some time since I last met them...
Feeling troubled over what LTA Joshua told me that day... Quite upset about it... But whatever it is, I shall do what I've promised.
Went to beach road to get some stuff just now, and saw Gabriel Ng... haha... So coincidental! Anyway, he's in Field Engineer now... Gare Rern is in Bridging... Poor thing... Come to think of it, Infantry's not that bad after all... Really... Although Mr Bee Yong was so free to call me... haha...
INFANTRY! Professionalism through excellence!