Came back from Klavierensemble's concert... Generally, not bad... Of course, there's still a lot a lot of work to do for those pair works... Then again, it takes a lot of experience and time to communicate well... So, again, not bad for a start...
Saw someone today... Not sure if I saw wrongly, but I was quite sure I saw him... Quite turned off... Don't know why there's this hatred between me and him...
Oh... Forgot to mention I saw Sgt Nick yesterday... Quite surprised to see him... To think he still remembers me... haha... And he seems rather happy I'm going to Infantry for Pro Term... haha...
And I seriously like the atmosphere in the pub yesterday... Can't figure out why ppl like clubs more than pubs... wa lao...
Wanted to join the performers for dinner actually... But they were still busy, and I need to go back to camp for duty tmr, so decided to go off with Matthew first... Moreover, we were too hungry... Perhaps the next time =)
Oh, speaking of which, I miss performing so so so much... haha...
Hm, not much to blog about, oh, here's some photos... Explanatory notes provided! =)
Matthew's really lousy photography skills... haha...
Uh huh... The usual suspects...
Yea, the usual suspects again...
The mess, sort of...
Future Student, Ex-student, and Future Student of University of Texas, at Austin (hopefully) =D
"Wildcat" mode... By OCC 69/07 Tango Wing, Platoon 3, Section 1
Band of Brothers
haha... Self explanatory... But no, we're straight...
Officers-to-be of the different formations; Signals, Infantry, ATO
My date and I
My date and I again... =D
Right, that's all... Matthew and I were talking about girlfriends again... Having a girlfriend would mean a mental encouragement... Also, you will know that you're training so hard to protect the one you love... And there'll be someone to listen to your complaints every night...
Then again, having a gf to really understand you and tolerate you for the fact that you're away 6 days in a week, it's really hard... And as a result, alot of r/s problems, which directly affect your concentration in training.... That's why I say having a gf is good source of encouragement if she's mature enough but a problem if she's one who can't accept the way the r/s is at this point of time.
"Going back" is seemingly impossible, because the guy is locked out of the doors to her heart...