Oh no! I'm only left with 1 day before I return back to army life!!! Argh!!!
Edited the skin because of the loss of a cartoon... Yes, the mozart one, somehow, it got lost. I roughly know why, but no point for elaboration. But anyway, added a new picture in and changed the blog song to Vivaldi's Four Season, Spring. I actually wanted Summer, but I couldn't find it, so...
Informed Mr. Ku about my posting... And he said I won't be having lessons for the next 9 months... Sad, but kind of no choice. Meanwhile, I'm supposed to prepare a piece by my own... haha...
Actually, I'm packing my bags for Monday, but I'm a little lazy already... haha... So stopped close to halfway... lol...
Time's passed very quickly, 2 weeks of block leave is just down the drain like that. Well, at least I met up with all I cherish as friends. But I forgot about Stallone and YT. That was so wrong of me. So, erm, for the next 9 months, meet-ups are gonna be hard, so haiz...
Deren, if you ever gonna read this post, just to let you know, the drinking appointment I promised you, we gotta postpone it man... haha...
38 weeks! whoa!