*ahem ahem*
having a little sore throat because of all the junk food I gobbled down last night... haha... we booked the lecture theatre and had a 'party' there... haha... shoik!
my BMT journey is coming to an end... all i can say is, I had fun, but I hope for more regimentation, in preparation for the journey after BMT...
This week nothing much, Games Day, 24km route march, and GP rehearsals... haha... And they are all desperate to meet me up... Haha...
Had our 24km route march on Wednesday... Wasn't surprised that I completed it... haha... Had preventions already; ankle guards, plasters, socks... haha... still, i kena heat rashes... The walk wasn't that bad, although I had a headache halfway through, but panadols solved the problem... Quite a memorable walk...
Had grad parade rehearsals in the days that followed... Haiz, bo liao...
Oh... My company, Pegasus, drill squad got 2nd in position, we lost to Ulyses... Matthew, we beat Ninja... haha... And as a reward for 2nd position, our OC gave us half a day off! haha...