Saturday (9 June):
Went out for dinner with my family just now, for a 3 reasons, but 4 people… Sisters’ birthdays, my graduation and Fathers’ Day… haha… Quite a heavy meal…
Traded a gathering with my german class for this dinner… I knew that there’s a dinner, but I had been thinking it’s gonna be on a Sunday, didn’t expect it to turn out today, so gotta let go the less important one… Sorry klassenkameraden..
Anyway, spent time ‘decorating’ my music room. Had a new bookrack that came in yesterday, and with a new home theatre player set, all seems to be perfect, almost actually; still lack of a sofa… haha… Packed my music books on one shelf, my CDs, my player and other miscellaneous stuff on 3 different other levels… Stuck my signature plastic grand piano ‘cut out’ on the rack… haha… I just need one sofa, and all will be complete… So that I can listen to music and ‘nua’… haha… Was rocking to the oldies while packing the room, haha… felt ‘high’ for no reason…
A couple of days left, and I’m leaving for Tekong. Life’s been not bad since graduation, much relaxed… Will get on with studying for SAT once I’m settled down into a unit, and naturally, I’ll continue my piano lessons.
Didn’t really have the mood to practice piano today, not sure why, but perhaps there’s a lack of that ‘thing’ to direct me… haha… Got the ‘high’ to go for concerts, but all seem to be boring…
Graduation Ceremony’s coming… Haha… Wonder why Mr. Ku calls it ‘convocation’… haha… Wrong term leh… Anyway, looking forward to it… haha… in that ‘harry potter’ gown… lol… Ed’s not enthu about his, not sure why… haha… WHY AH?!
It’s gonna be a long day that day, and the meet up with poly classmates is gonna be crazy! Gay fanatics! Haha… joking…
Sunday (10 June):
Was intending to relax the whole day, BUT, my uncle came, so havoc for a little while… muahaha… Spent most of my time watching tee-wee… How unproductive…
How I wish that part of my memory doesn’t play back, so that I can look at certain things related to it in peace… The risk of liking someone you know is you’ll lose that person one day.