I BOOKED OUT!!!! Finally! After 2 weeks of training, getting scolded, marches, tap-water drinking, road-march, song singing, etc...
Yes......... I'm botak!!!! Damn!
I miss home!!! And I definitely miss my piano!!! haha...
Life in army rather alright... Saw a few friends, weng yew, kai jing, kok hing, xian zhi, hoe yong, renand, bruce, some pri school friends too! haha... and zi hao, kang yong, chang da, usw.
I'm in the same platoon as Cheng Peng and Liang Cheng (NP), Chun Kiat (Pri sch.)... Gotta know the rest of the platoon mates during the two weeks... When we were leaving Tekong, the mood was as thought we already ORD-ed... haha...
My muscles are aching... Bad flu and bad cough... Running training, strength training and all... Took my IPPT (trial), got quite a good score... Silver for only 1 item, the rest all GOLD!!! haha.... Except that freaking chin-up... Expect me to do chin-up after sucking out all my energy and strength... haha...
My bunk mates are rather fun to be with... haha... talk crap everyday... A couple of black sheeps in my platoon... Damn... Don't make us kena 'tekan', if not you will die... We'll kill you...
My bunk mates... Oh, firstly, Chiu Hao; Jing Jing's friend, also zi hao and gang's friend, is my bed buddy... He's abit like Erik... haha... Then there's Edward, who looks like Terence Yeong... haha... Then there's Shinu from India... Then Benny the Barney... Joker he is... Still want to lie you're not a virgin? haha... Then comes Jeric, the perfectionist and Gentleman... Gosh... Then there's Nick, who's always on the phone with his girlfriend... We were wondering if he was having phone-sex... Anyway, there's Modi, from RJC... 1988 guy... haha... Smart ass... Then Chee Wai, quite hairy... haha... Then Han Lin, another white horse... haha... Then Alphonsus, Eddy the Skinny and Ru Peng the sexpert... haha...
I guess, when you throw 50 people together for 2 weeks, somehow a bond is built...
I wash my own clothes everyday... Diao... And hey, they're clean... I know how to wash ok! And most of us are half-naked (top), because it's bloody warm...
The activities so far are shagging but OUTSTANDING!!! haha... Going back to Tekong on Sunday... Then tekan week starts... Shit... Guys, please act faster...
Anyway, got lots to say, but I guess I'll just go on and on, and make it seem draggy... So, i'll end here... Going to Piano Fest tmr... YEAY!