Ah huh! Now I remembered what I wanted to blog about today... haha... Oh, anyway it's 1st June, so HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY DADDY & MUMMY!
Had my last lesson with Mr. Ku... So sad... The parting is always the saddest in any relationship... And yes, I'll definitely keep you updated after the 3 months, just remember keep a weekend slot for me!!! lol...
I was timing my Mozart sonata, and it's about 14 minutes... Not sure slow anot... Don't feel like checking Uchida's timing too, if not I'll go too crazy on speed... The most important is enjoy making music! =)
Oh... And I became so sick, I made the dynamics in my 3rd movement so rather challenging, and I ended up struggling... But well, once in a while, it's good to excite one's playing... lol... I did enjoy torturing myself. Making subito all the time... MENTALLY UNSOUND!
Went through Liszt too... Didn't complete it, perhaps he's keeping it for next time... haha... But, I rather enjoyed playing it... Technically challenging, the stamina and everything, but it was kind of fun expressing it... It seems so little that can be done, yet the music just sounds good. Whoa... How I wish my contact with music is always like that...
Mr Ku said, it's hard to find a girl with the exact interest as you... Hm... Coz he asked me 2 qns... But he seems to feel suspicious about my answers... Suit you... lol... Didn't know piano lesson can become counselling session... lol... Anyway, was glad we talked about it... He said something meaningful... Find someone to fill up the qualities you don't have... Something like that... Basically, just don't be so particular on the subject of 'interest'. And of course, don't forsake it, after all sharing the common interest is important, and at a level not far apart... This is rather true, thinking about the last r/s.
Well, see how, maybe I'll just fall in love with one of the ladies in the Conservatory in UT-A... haha... Oh yea, talking about this, zk and I agreed that it's gonna be time we find a potential wife, no more messing around... lol... See ah, finding wife and gf totally different... lol... Shan't elaborate, but anyway, good advice Mr. Ku, thanks!