Y Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG!!!

Went out with Ed, Van and Terence today... Si Hui and Matthew were supposed to join, but they pulled out last minute...

Had dinner at NYNY, was fine, but the dinner was quick... haha... I think Terence and Edmund were damn hungry... haha... Then we went for ice-cream at this Jap restaurant at Marina Square... Went to slack around after that, chatted... haha...

Planned to go drink at Clarke Quay, same place... But Terence said 'no', because he has to go to school tmr... Oh wells, ended up talking... haha...

My calves (calf plural...) are hurting like mad... I'm flying off this Friday, and they hurt like mad... Gosh... HELP!!! Give me the best doctor and heal my legs!!! The old problem's back, and it's double shot this time... Both legs pain at the same time... It's really unlucky... Haiz... I sincerely hope I recover real damn soon... PLEASE.......

Anyway, was chatting just now, and memories came back... haha... I won a girl's heart with a birthday song... haha... Well, not really, but it added extra credits... haha... I can still remember the gleam in her face back then, haha... The moment we ended remedial class (we were in the same class), I rushed to the nearest florist where I booked a rose =) and rushed back to school, with her birthday present... She waited for everybody to leave while I closed the lid of the piano (her friends were there too), then for the first time, she asked me what time I was leaving school? haha... She said she'd wait for me... That day we talked quite alot... haha... Since then, we got closer, the preparation for exams was totally screwed up, because we were 'playing' with each other more than studying... muahahaha... Fond memories, dude... I'm like smiling as I think back... haha...

Oh wells, it's over already... long ago... I wouldn't mind if I could turn back time, back to then...........

|12:19 AM|

Y Memories






Y Friends

Christine
Edmund
Jing Jing
Jingyi
Junjie
Leqi
Liqin
Matthew
Shi Jia
Sihui
Terence
Terence Yeong
Vanessa
Weiyi
Yuan Yuan


Y Say something!





Y Favourite Links

::Deutsche-Welle::
::Miniclip::
::The Flying Inkpot::
::YouTube::


Y Archive

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
August 2009



Y Music is Life
(Try refreshing if the music doesn't play)


Blog music 2