=) All smiles!!!
I just finish watching 'I still know what you did last summer' on cable tv! Jennifer Love Hewitt!!! OMG! Tell me she's cute, dude. She's hot too you know... Haha... Watched her for the first time in "If Only"... A love story, it was damn touching... Well, but I thought she was cute; her smile... haha...
Went to do some 'qing ming jie' stuff today... Didn't pray though, because it's not my religion... Plus I don't know how to... I was there serving my duty as a grandson. Had lunch then went home... Slept till dinner time! How exciting... haha... Did nothing much after that though...
I'm supposed to pack my luaggage today... But I was too lazy... Perhaps, PERHAPS tomorrow... haha... I've still not decided which luaggage to use... lol...
It's like 5 days left and I'm flying off! haha... But I still have to attend German Class on Wednesday... There's a test... Gone! And then piano on Thursday... Mr. Ku changed my time again, so had to rearrange with Meiyei... Please stop changing... Even if she doesn't get sick of it, I will...
Coming up with a list of people to buy gifts for... haha... Brain-wrecking... =)
Alright, that's all...